Work Smarter Enterprises Pty Ltd (ACN 618 881 539) (QuoteSpec) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to QuoteSpec.
You understand that:
- QuoteSpec is the party who is collecting your personal information. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at PO Box 2464, Redcliffe North Qld 4020 Australia.
- We mainly collect your personal information directly from you. In certain circumstances, QuoteSpec may be required to collect personal information from third parties, depending on the nature of your enquiry.
- We are collecting your personal information for the purposes of:
- creating a QuoteSpec user profile and account to allow you to login to the QuoteSpec app and website;
- associating the data you enter into the QuoteSpec tool to your user profile,
- In some instances we may collect personal information from you which is unsolicited. To the extent reasonable (in our sole discretion), we will delete or de-identify any unsolicited personal information.
- If we do not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, then:
- we will be unable to associate the data you enter into QuoteSpec with your QuoteSpec user account or save your draft or final quotes; and
- you will be unable to log in to the QuoteSpec app or website, and unable to review your draft or completed quotes.
- Your personal information may be disclosed to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
- QuoteSpec, its personnel and any related entities;
- our contractors, agents or third party providers who may be involved in delivering our services; and
- We may disclose your personal information to our service providers outside of Australia. You consent to your information being disclosed outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to Sweden, Germany and the United States of America, and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.